Tuesday, September 18, 2012

10 Years Ago Today

Ten years ago today, I became a mom.  Happy birthday to my amazing young man, Keegan.  Your life has been anything but ordinary and I'm so glad.  You have taught me to be more humble, patient, understanding, vulnerable, and compassionate.  You've also taught me to be strong.  You are a handsome, intelligent, fierce, loving, determined young man and I know you will do great things in this life because you already have.  Much love to you, my sweet boy!



On a lighter note, we had his birthday party this past Saturday.  He had 15 friends attend and we had a bounce house.  All of the children went home tired!  Many of the adults used the bounce house too, including my mom.  Here is a funny video of mom getting tackled by one of my sisters in the bounce house.  It makes me laugh every time.


1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Keegan! We are blessed to have you as our friend. Looks like it was a great birthday! Love, the Beaubiens

    ReplyDelete